Fusion Security is looking to meet great security professionals like you. Submit your application today to be part of our General Talent Pool and be considered for future Full-time, Part-time, or Temporary special coverage vacancies in the Static and Mobile Departments.
Fusion Security continues to grow and provide professional security services throughout Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, with clients in a wide variety of sectors, including government, retail, commercial sites, industrial sites and residential areas. We are searching for qualified professionals to join our team, where you can make an impact through your exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Security is an ever-changing and fast paced field in which no one day is ever the same! Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced, and dynamic team? There is never a dull moment with the variety and high volume of work that our team of highly enthusiastic and committed security professionals manage on a daily basis. What keeps our security professionals committed and satisfied with their jobs you may ask. Among a great number of benefits, we offer our valued employees with opportunities for advancement, training, and support for creating a healthy work-life balance. If you are looking for a company that will support you in your professional development and treat you with fairness, then apply today!
We are looking for security personnel who are professional, committed, and have experience in security. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from YOU!
PERKS FUSION SECURITY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive, market-based pay rate
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Paid training and subsidies for industry accreditations
- Reimbursement of Security License renewal fees (for full-time employees only)
- Exclusive access to Employee Discount Program
- Fitness Centre Membership
- Referral Bonus Program
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer service
- High-visibility patrol of assigned areas, on foot and in company vehicles (applicable for Mobile positions)
- Ensuring the security of all personnel, visitors, and the general public
- Inspecting & patrolling premises
- Observe & report site activities and incidents
- Monitoring property access
- Investigating and reporting suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches
- Enforcing client informed policies
- Communicating with law enforcement, emergency medical personnel, and fire departments
- Respond to and investigate alarms, ensuring properties are secure and in order before departing
- Other duties that may be assigned
We Schedule Shifts According to Following Availability Needs:
Full time: able to work 32 to 40 hours per week
Shifts: Day, Afternoon and Night
Flexible availability - 7 days a week including weekends.
No restrictions on commuting - the most suitable candidates are available to commute to Downtown, Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby & the North Shore.
- A Valid BC Security License
- A valid Class 4 or 5 BC Driver's License, with clean driver's abstract (applicable for Mobile positions)
- Strong knowledge of Road Safety (applicable for Mobile positions)
- The ability to stand for long periods of time & complete routine patrols to protect against fire & theft
- Relevant experience in the security or customer service industry
- Excellent customer service & professional deportment
- A high standard for safety & a passion for security
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Additional certifications are an asset: Occupational First Aid Level 1, 2, 3, AST, Etc.
Please note that security officers may be required to work extended hours and be part of an on-call team for urgent scheduling needs.
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements as outlined above. Ensure your resume includes your employment history including start and end dates of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying.
Due to receiving a high volume of applications, only those applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process will be contacted.
(Part 1, Section 2) of the Security Services Act of British Columbia requires all Security Services Workers are required to hold a valid BC Security License to be employed or employable. Any applicant without a valid BC Security License will be automatically disqualified. For more information please visit: http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/consol20/consol20/00_07030_01#section2