WHO YOU ARE
The Online Content Specialist is our key expert in building an engaging online brand experience through our retail and e-Retail partner’s digital commerce sites. You will work with Big Box Retailers, Mass Merchants, E-Retailers, and other customer accounts sites. This position is responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining a best-in-class brand experience to achieve our business goals.
Ultimately, this position implements online content and merchandising initiatives on our Retail and E-Retail ecommerce partner sites to ensure consumer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive consumer experience.
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
Position is Hybrid, working from home Monday and Friday, and collaborating with onsite team Tuesday through Thursday at our Orlando, Florida - Lake Nona headquarters.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term goals.
- Collaborate with product management and sales account management to plan and develop site content for products.
- Create engaging content by utilizing creative copy, dynamic imagery, and latest trends in merchandising products categories in the digital marketplace.
- Optimize content to improve ranking on search engines and site searches.
- Learn and use content management systems (customer vendor portals) to manage the catalog and digital assets.
- Monitor & maintain online content (catalogs, images, documents, videos, etc.) for accuracy.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and metrics available for these sites to assist with recommendations to improve the online customer experience.
- Understand marketing opportunities available in each channel to suggest and develop online initiatives with counterparts to increase conversions.
- Communicate agreed upon metric expectations for digital marketing programs or promotions, track the metrics and report on results of each program to assist with decisions on future opportunities and investments.
- Review industry and competitive analysis to stay abreast of current technology and market conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital or relevant field
- 2 years of recent experience working in Digital, eCommerce, Online Content and Merchandising
- Experience working with Big Box Retailers and working with or within CPG companies with various brands.
- Proven skills in both content and online merchandising that have increased eCommerce sales, including SEO, Search, Navigation and Taxonomy knowledge and experience.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong customer focus, rich content driven and merchandising instincts.
- Self-starter who can deliver with minimal supervision.
- Minimal travel required 10%
WHY JOIN THE AMES COMPANIES
Our employees are our greatest assets, that is why we provide excellent comprehensive benefits.
♦Medical ♦Dental ♦Vision ♦ 401(k) ♦Life Insurance ♦Disability (STD/LTD) ♦Caregiving Support ♦Critical Illness ♦Hospital and Accident Coverage ♦Employee Assistance Program ♦Telehealth ♦Wellness ♦Paid Holidays ♦PTO ♦Employee Stock Option Plan ♦Tuition Reimbursement ♦ Identity Theft Protection ♦ Pet Insurance ♦ Health Case Management, and much more.
We are environmentally conscious and responsible. Proud supporters of local and national charities, and we provide immense growth opportunity!
WHO WE ARE
The AMES Companies, headquartered in Lake Nona-Orlando, FL has a rich history of American manufacturing. The AMES story goes back to 1774, making America’s first shovels. AMES products have dug for gold, gone on expeditions to Antarctica, carved Mount Rushmore, and installed the Statue of Liberty. And we’re still working every day to build the next great wonder.
Our business lines include Home Organization, Lawn and Garden Tools, Outdoor Living, and Cleaning Tools, with leading global brands sold to homeowners and professionals.
Our leading brands include ClosetMaid®, AMES®, True Temper®, Razor-Back®, Jackson®, Southern Patio® and Harper®. We are a business unit of Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF)
The Ames Companies will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ClosetMaid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a
workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by contacting Human Resources at 1-352-401-6396 or by sending an email to Recruiting@ames.com to make appropriate arrangements.