Ourhome care agency The Avondale Care Group, LLC., located in the heart of thegreat apple of New York, is looking for a compassionate and exceptionallymotivated Field RN Supervisor – Per Diem. If that person is you, we wouldlike to meet you today! The ideal candidate will take pride in the well-beingof our patients and their families and go the extra mile to provide exceptionalcare.
AvondaleCare Group, LLC is afamily-owned and family-centered Home Care Agency. Avondale Care Grouphelps clients remain at home safely, comfortably, and easily by meeting theirvarious individual life needs. We can arrange whatever assistance is needed. Wewill provide a full range of compassionate, dignified, and professional homehealth services. We will be your single point of contact for all of yourhealthcare needs. We believe that exceptional care, personalized attention, andrespect for the individual are the rules, not the exceptions.
Per-diemvisits are paid at $90.00 per Initial visit; Follow up $55.00 - Great price for field visits
Reportsto: Director ofPatient Services
- Perform client nursing assessments using the nursing process and evidence-based strategies.
- Assist client and caregiver teaching to ensure a safe plan of care.
- Provide caregiver supervision in the home.
- Collaborate with the client's medical provider to determine the need for home care services, and to develop, implement and revise the plan of care as appropriate.
- Responsible for creating CMS 485s.
- Other duties as assigned by DPS.
- Active and unencumbered NYS Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse license - Can be a recent grad (training provided).
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish – Reading/Speak/Write).
- Able to multi-task and critical think.
- 2 years plus experience.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Microsoft Professional Suite
- Must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
It'sa beautiful thing when career and passion come together!